• population: 2.3 million peeps
• 6th largest metropolitan area
• classified as "humid subtropical" and known as "the most air-conditioned place on earth"
• international headquarters of ConocoPhillips
• 3rd largest skyline in North America, one of the top 10 in the world
• Residents eat out more in this city than in any other US city--with more than 11,000 restaurants
• the 17-block theater district is second only to NYC
...any guesses where? I'm trying to pack and get things together for a super quick trip to Houston where I'll meet up with my mom and head to a quilt show! Slightly excited! Yay for weekend trips!
Any MUST DO'S while in Houston for 48 hours??