Sunday, November 13, 2011

Claire, Claire, Claire...



Spent Friday afternoon being crafty with work peeps and made a little reverse applique shirt for Ms. Claire. Didn't turn out quite as planned, but it works, right? After work, I went to drop off the shirt, and she didn't want anything to do with it because it wasn't a "princess" shirt. (Me = fail!) Claire is convinced that Grammie (my mom) made the shirt for her, not me! Ha! (Doesn't Claire know by now that I do have a crafty streak in me? :)

Katie got Claire to wear her new shirt on Saturday--yay! But Claire got ahold of the scissors and did a good little whack-job to her bangs--no! Katie called in a panic, needing "help" with the situation. Claire was so proud of her new 'do, as evidenced by her sassy little attitude when I got the camera out. It was only a matter of time til it happened.


Family pictures next week should be highly entertaining! How can you be mad when she's loving it?! (I know, I know...if she were my daughter...yada, yada, yada...)

4 comments:

life just saying said...

Too cute. Enjoy that sweet little girl, cut bangs and all. It passes too quickly, and one day, the family pic with the whacked-off bangs will be a treasure! It reminds me of the time my little guy (who is now 19) was found sitting in the floor, scissors in hand, cutting up the legs of the pants he was wearing...so proud of his newly asquired skill of cutting with scissors!

clara's thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dindabels said...

she is so cute... =) her smile and hair i love it so much!!!

Zane Wooder said...

Will she does deserve the best. After all she does think she is a princess. A princess deserves princess type cloths.

-Zane of ontario honey