Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Erin and Spencer's Wedding!

This was definitely the summer of weddings, and the summer finished up with one of my best-est friends in the whole world...Erin!!! Erin and Spencer were married in Idaho Falls this last weekend and it couldn't have been a more perfect day! Everything went smoothly, Erin looked beautiful and the weather couldn't have been more perfect! Here's just a couple of fun pics from the wedding!

Erin and Spencer Carter!


Nancy and me practicing our wedding smiles!


Erin and her cute little family!


Almost everyone in the wedding party!


Beautiful bridesmaids! Marissa, me, Nancy, Erin, Hailey and Kacey!


Cute little bridesmaids! Hailey, Nancy and me!


Umm, Spence...what's in the bag??


With Erin's *cute* little nephew, Jack!


With my little Activities Communications friend, Jon!


On our way to the reception! Alicia, Nancy, Crazy Cowboy Steve-o and me!


Good friends! What cuties! Nancy, Erin, Spencer, me and Brian!


Erin and Spencer getting ready to leave after the reception!



CONGRATS Erin and Spencer!!

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Great pictures Lindsay! I love them! Hope all is well with you.