Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, A Mi Madre!




Just wanted to post a quick little "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" to my cute mother! I wish I were home to give you a big birthday hug, but since that isn't possible, mom, consider yourself hugged! I assure you a special little package is on the way!

Side note about my sweet madre...I got a note in the mail from her yesterday (snail mail is my FAVORITE, and she knows it!) and she included a picture from when mom and dad dropped me off at BYU-Idaho for the first time...it's a picture of mom and me in front of one of the BYU-Idaho signs...I was soo scared out of my mind! I knew only one other person in Rexburg and didn't have a clue what I was doing, but some how I finished and enjoyed my time at school! Thanks mom for that little note...it was just what I needed yesterday!

Happy Birthday, mom! Love you!

3 comments:

Josh and Gnickie said...

LINDS

TELL YOUR MOM WE SAID HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY AND THAT HER DAUGHTER IS AMAZING.
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU BUNCHES. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

THE KINGS

Porter Family said...

Hey Lindsay, my awesome handsome cousin is in Provo...he has a link on our blog. Brad Griffitts. Seriously hilarious guy. Lemme know if you want the hook-up!
Heather

Anonymous said...

You're hot ; ) I wish I had you on my birthday.