Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Twenty-ten? Two thousand-ten? Two thousand-and-ten? I still don't know. I think I'm leaning towards "twenty-ten."

I had no idea that building a snowman could be so time consuming! Britt and I built our New Year Snowman, Jack last night and spent well over an hour rolling the snow, packing the snow, trying to make everything even and non-lumpy, and finding things to use for a face and accessories!
About 20 minutes after we were finished, I looked out the window to check on Jack, only to find that someone had pushed him over! How could someone commit such a crime?!
Fortunately, Jack's back. Our dear friend, Lane, was kind enough to surprise us with a new and improved snowman! Thanks Lane!

1 comment:

Britt said...

JACK!!! I can't believe he died, but we really did have a new years miracle! :)