Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Easy Peasy!

Warning: this is pretty random.

I've wanted to go camping for a few weeks now (not sure why), but the weather hasn't been cooperating to permit sleeping outside in a tent. Maybe sometime soon! Only problem: I don't have my own tent, but hopefully not for long! Poppytalk had a roundup of camping gear and I've fallen in love with this tent:
It totally pops up like those pop-up things for your car windshield! Maybe these pop-up tents have been around for a while, but this is the first one I've seen and I'm totally digging it. No more worrying about breaking a pole. No more worrying about losing parts. All self contained. Love it!

Wanna go camping? Lemme know.

3 comments:

Katie Houston said...

I do. But I'll be gone until July 16th. If you've already gone by then, can we go again?

Marissa said...

let's go!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

This tent is cool!