Monday, June 14, 2010

hello


I found myself at Ikea on Saturday with Katie and the Little Lady, and on our way back, Katie reminded me it's been over a month since I posted...oops! It's been a busy month to say the least! :) I'll get back to blogging (maybe) this week. Promise. And yes, that would be me and missy Claire on our way to IKEA, tutu and all! I love it. I love her juice-drenched shirt. I love her crazy curly blonde hair. I love her.

But first, please take a look at this goodness:Would you believe this is from...IKEA? Yes, yes it is. Anthropologie will always have a special place in my heart, but this looks mighty tempting :)

Images from Agent Bauer. (Not to be confused with Jack.) Go check it out. Beautiful!

Happy Monday :)

1 comment:

paul & ashlee said...

it was so good to see you too! completely refreshing. it was what i needed. ikea is really stylin', and i love the tutu...lunch?
-ash