Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 Down...


...only 11 more to go! These frames just don't want to stay up! These two frames fell on a customer...oops!


After dinner tonight, everyone headed back to downtown Chicago, but I took a car back to the hotel. My trusty GPS took me a different route back to the hotel, and I started getting a little nervous that my GPS wasn't so trusty after all--I somehow ended up on a toll road and in a neighborhood that was totally unfamiliar! As I continued on my way, I saw a gold something-or-other that was glistening in the setting sun, and as I got closer, I realized that I was just down the street from the Chicago Temple! I had heard that our hotel was down the road from the temple, so it was such a relief to find it, knowing that my hotel was just a few more blocks away.

One more day of CHA and then down to St Louis! Woo hoo!

No comments: