Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting Ready For Chicago!

Clean bathroom. Check! Laundry. Check! Pay Bills. Check! Buy treats for trip. Check! New desktop background pic...no check. I thought about making a July desktop pic, but it'll be August when I get back to Utah, so I'm just going to look at these cute pics til then!

Oh yeah, it's Pioneer Day here in Utah today! Didn't really do anything to celebrate...maybe next year, right??

I don't know why I'm so nervous about the upcoming trade show. I'm usually really excited about going and meeting people, but for some reason, I'm kind of anxious about the whole thing! It's always funny hearing people talk about the products. At the show, most people assume I'm a sales rep (verses a designer), so they'll say whatever's on their mind about the products--good or bad, and it's hard to not take it personal if they don't like it. I love how the baby line turned out, so we'll see how it goes :)

Time to pack!

No comments: