Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back from the A-ZZZ

And ready for some zzz's! A quick trip outta Provo is just what I needed :) Memories from the trip: lots of good food, good company, a fun hike, sunshine, gorgeous sunsets, a $7.50 sundae (what the...?!), visiting Britt's homestead, shopping, time at the temple, movies (one of the movies *might* have been about a musician who *might* be turning 17 next week...hint, hint), visit to ASU's institute and seeing BYU-Idaho friends, Jermaine picking out a shirt for me at Limited (yikes), misunderstanding/mis-hearing Juliet and saying what I thought she said, UGE snowcones. Way fun. Good times.

Tomorrow will be a new adventure as I fulfill my civic duty and report for jury duty. Never done it before. Tips? Tricks? Stories from the courtroom? Should be fun. (Right?)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness this looks so fun. Cute picture by the way. Weird that I am saying this but your teeth are freaking white!!!

Britt said...

AWWW!!!! Miss you guys! Glad you got to visit my fave place! :)