Monday, March 3, 2008

'Member how it's already MARCH??

I switched my calendar over to March today...I have a sneaky little feeling that 2008 is going to go by f-a-s-t!

I received an email from a friend today that included my horoscope for 2008. Here's part of it:

"Grounded and practical Taurus will experience extra boosts of optimism and find time to bring creative projects to the forefront, this year. Your personal needs will be met the more you tune into your spiritual side, and your growth will be directly connected with your ability to accept your deep philosophical transformation. You will continue to work out how you can use your creative side to improve your finances."

I don't typically subscribe to believing in what horoscopes have to say, but found this one to be interesting! I've got a lot of work to do this year!!

No comments: