It's been such a great few days! The whole family is finally all together and it's been nice to just spend lots of time enjoying each other's company. Some highlights from the last few days:
• Family Pictures! Katharine was able to take our family pictures on Saturday morning--it was soo cold, but we survived and Katharine did an amazing job! Sarah's cheeks were bright pink by the time we were done!
• Sweet Baby Claire's baby blessing! It's hard to believe that Claire is already 3 weeks old--it seems like she's been with us for a lot longer than that! She is such a sweet baby...she sure is loved!
• Our 'early Thanksgiving' dinner on Sunday afternoon! It was soo good. The best part of Thanksgiving dinner? The leftovers!
• Dad learning about the Lindsay-Burn syndrome...
• Katie's in-laws (Rick, Shellie and Daniel) were in town for a few days! It was fun catching up with them!
• Celebrating Chris' 26th birthday with trick candles on his cake!
• Possibly the best part of the weekend? Going to the temple! I was able to go to the Provo Temple on Friday--such a sweet and enlightening experience. As my mom and I were on our way to the temple, she commented that 28 years previous (to the day!) she and my dad's mom went to the temple for the first time--at the Provo temple! (I think that added to the special-ness of the day!) It was so neat to be there with my family and a few close friends.