Yesterday was such a beautiful day and I couldn't pass up getting my bike out and going for a ride! I rode over to Katie's place along the Provo River Trail with my camera in hand to document the ride...
I love riding along the Provo river. Recap of the ride:
• There was a weird guy catching snakes along the river for fun and letting kids pet them. Weird.
• Two guys 'river rafting' down the river
• Almost hit 2 pedestrians (but it wasn't my fault!)
• Thinking about September 11th as I pass by the memorial
• Thought about joining the kids at the skate/bike park--or not.
• Got weirded out by the crazies at the KOA
I love spring in Provo!