Monday, August 24, 2009

Elder Bowerman

Tonight's the night I'll say "good bye" to my little buddy, Marshall! I can hardly believe it's time to see him off! The tears flow when I think about him being gone for two years, but I know he's going to be one amazing missionary for the Church. He will be set apart as a full time missionary tonight and start traveling to Brazil tomorrow and arrive at the Missionary Training Center in Sao Paulo on Wednesday.

I love this little picture of Marsh. I think this was taken when he was in kindergarten or 1st grade. His class had gone on a field trip and they talked about all the things they could be when they grew up. Marshall came home from school with this around his neck..."Marshall wants to be a Missionary!" He's wanted to serve a mission since he was young...what a great example!

Be sure and check out Marshall's blog that we'll be updating throughout his mission, elderbowerman.blogspot.com!

No comments: