Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BiCYCELS 4 SALE

While stopped at a stop light, I looked over to my right and saw this:I was all by myself and I laughed (out loud), so I whipped out my camera and snapped a photo. (Note: always carry a camera with you...you never know when you'll need it!)

Story time: one of the most important lessons I learned in school was to be more observant of my surroundings. I've noticed an increased appreciation for the little things when I pay attention to what's around me. Sometimes I drive other people crazy because I'll point out the littlest things that I think are beautiful/weird/random/etc. Case in point: tonight on my run with Danielle (shout out!) we went past a blooming magnolia tree and it was beautiful! Naturally, I pointed at it--slightly excited--because Spring is just around the corner! (It snowed this morning here; Spring has not unveiled it's face here along the Wasatch Front.) Then a few minutes later, this little pair of quails ran across someone's lawn and without even thinking about it, I pointed them out to Danielle and she just laughed at me and was "impressed" by my observation skillz. I started laughing, not quite sure what to say except to just laugh at myself and my quirky habit! Please tell me I'm not the only one does this! :)

And one more thing...we (my roomies and me) might be going to the BSB concert this summer...what do you think about that?!

1 comment:

Katie and joe said...

i think that my favorite part of that sign is that they added and e to "maney" and left out the e in "sizs". never leave home without your camera!