Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh, So Pretty

These shoes keep showing up on every.blog.I.read. I love, love, love them, but that darn price tag is kinda getting in the way of them being in my possession. Anthropologie now has a wedding shop, BHLDN, and I think I look at the site daily.

Downloaded Adele's newest album tonight and can't get enough of it. Love, love, love. Lil' sis, Sarah, is going to BYU-Idaho and I'm soo excited for her! (I might be slightly biased.) Going to the BYU basketball game to watch Jimmer (but not Brandon) tomorrow night! Got my taxes done. Yessss. Theraflu is amazing. It's already March...what the...? Random thoughts tonight. I think know this is what happens when I've got a lot to do, but don't know where to start. Know the feeling?

1 comment:

Mom and Sarah said...

Ummm...I even think those shoes are kinda cute...don't even want to know what they cost!! Too bad you already know what you're getting for your birthday!!