Wednesday, November 28, 2007

University Parkway is NOT University Ave!


So...funny story...last night, my friend Nancy and I had planned on meeting up for dinner. She called when she got off work, and we decided that we were going to go to Bajio on University, in the little strip mall area next to the mall, kind of by Village Inn restaurant. On my way I went, to Bajio on University, only to wait for 20 minutes wondering where Nancy was. I called and asked if she got lost in the "snow storm" we were having, only to be told that she was also at Bajio wondering where I was at! Apparently, there are TWO Bajios, one on University Parkway and one on University Ave., both in strip malls, both by Village Inns, and both next to malls! Too funny! Next time we'll be clarifying University Parkway or Ave.!

No comments: