Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, Beth!!

Just wanted to say, "Happy Birthday!" to my friend, Beth! We were nearly inseparable during Summer 2006...we did everything together! One night at Institute, I wrote Beth a little song...it's not my best work, but I think it turned out pretty good. Or not...but here it is:

Bethy-Lou...I love you.
You brighten my day when the sky is blue!

There is no getting over you,
You are a dream come true!
My heart swells at the thought of you,
I love you, my Bethy-Lou!

I really wrote this because she hates being called Bethy-Lou, so it's really in honor of the nick name that she hates!

Happy Birthday, Beth!

ps...The picture above is the paper I wrote the song down on. You can see that it starts on the left side and then the chorus is along the bottom! I found this as I was cleaning my room in preparation for the upcoming move!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks Lindsay! Love you too! I can't believe you still have that!! Oh, the memories...!