Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I. Love. Craigslist.

Craigslist. It's really a beautiful thing! I first learned about Craigslist several years ago when it was first starting and remember thinking it was kind of odd, but I am now a believer! We posted our apartment on Craigslist on Monday night, and within 24 hours, had over 30 responses to our posting with people "very interested" in our apartment! Unbelievable! I was a little nervous when we were getting emails from people named "Bones" and "Princess Leia"...but it has all worked out and we'll be outta here on the 15th!!

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

ummm...might I ask where you are moving? You're crazy. We did those ornaments for YW on wed. night, and it was a huge success, so thank you for the idea!

Porter Family said...

ummm...might I ask where you are moving? You're crazy. We did those ornaments for YW on wed. night, and it was a huge success, so thank you for the idea!