Sunday, December 9, 2007

Park City with the Best Friend!!!

Erin and Spencer came down from Rexy for the weekend!! It was soo fun seeing her and Spency-baby! (Sorry Erin...I hope I have permission to call him that!) We braved the storm this weekend and went up to the outlets in Park City and got some Christmas shopping in and enjoyed a little Panda Express for lunch! Erin and I now officially have matching Fossil wallets...I bought mine a while back and talked her into getting the same one! I can't wait to see Erin again...next month I'm going to Rexburg for the temple open house! It's such a beautiful temple and it's been fun to watch it be built from the start! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

Um pretty sure i LOVED our park city trip as well as the fact that the fossil man called us Twinners....which we definitely are...but what boy says twinner?? haha..um i can't wait to see you again soon!!!!! and um it snowed like 5 feet here...overnight..i can't find my car in the parking lot..

Katie and joe said...

i know i know... sorry its been a little hectic lately. we are moving in next week, you can come help if you want! :) we are trying to figure out if we want to ask someone to take us to the airport next saturday too. are we on the same flight?

Katie and joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.