We caught a taxi for our dinner appointment last night and had quite a fact-filled drive! He was kind of a weird old man who apparently has 1500 acres in Tahoe and will be retiring this year. (Where'd the money come from for that??!) He gave us the inside scoop on the best and worst conventions:
• Best Looking People: Natural Products Convention (all very health conscience people)
• Ugliest Dressers: Nurses Convention (they're all in scrubs)
• Most Uptight: Helicopter Convention (they're there to spend millions)
• Snootiest People: Doctors Convention (they don't make small talk)
• Most Alcohol Consumed/Funnest People: NAM (National Association of Music) (they let loose and can have a fun time)
He wasn't too familiar with CHA attendees, so he couldn't really fit us into a category. We told him that we were from Utah and he immediately told us that he'd never go back there again. Apparently he used to live in Salt Lake and was fired from his job because he wasn't LDS...whatev. I have a hard time believing that.
We're at LAX waiting for our flight. Be home at midnight tonight. Can't believe the show is already over! I'm ready for my own bed.