Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Answering Questions

Such a fun weekend with Channy and Erin in town!! Chandice and I were able to go to our friend Amy's wedding on Saturday...it was such a beautiful wedding at the Provo temple. The only thing that could've made the day better was if it wasn't raining and snowing! Oh well, Amy made the best of the situation and everything turned out so beautiful. More pics from this weekend later...still trasferring photos!

Until then, some random questions and answers for your reading pleasure:

• First thing you wash in the shower? Shampoo my hair.

• What color is your favorite hoodie? Brown. It's probably going on about 5 years...it's been so good to me, but I'm afraid it's about time for it to retire.

• Do you plan outfits? Depends...sometimes I'll think about a church outfit, but not so much for work!

• How are you feeling RIGHT now? Happy and so ready for bed.

• What's the closest thing to you that's red? My phone.

• Did you meet anybody new today? I did...two people, actually! Adam and Mitchell (?) I think...

• What are you craving right now? Amanda (my roommate) made brownies tonight and I can still smell them...brownies are my weakness!

• Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes, actually. I remember baby sitting for someone (back in the day) and the daughter had to count to 1,000, so I did with her.

• Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Usually bite into it. I wish I didn't.

• Do you like your hair? Most of the time, yes. I like going between straight and curly.

• Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Umm, yes. I'd be really nervous, but I would do it.

• What are you listening to right now? iTunes: Only You, by YAZ. Currently on repeat.

• Would you go sky diving? I'd go sky diving before bungee jumping.

• Do you like cottage cheese? When it's with pineapple or fresh strawberries, yes.

• Do you rent movies often? Sometimes...Monday nights at Albertson's, you can rent Redbox movies for free! I love Redbox!

• Have you made a prank phone call? Oh, yes. Pre-caller ID days were the best.

• Brown or white eggs? I don't think I've ever bought brown eggs for myself before, so white.

• Do you have a cell-phone? Yes

• Do you use chap stick? Burt's Bees is the best! I love when you lips kinda tingle a little bit when you use it

• Can you use chop sticks? I always try using them when they're available, but I can't quite figure them out, so I usually give up and just use a fork.

• Who are you going to be with tonight? Earlier we had an American Idol Results Roommates Party...Roommates + Adam and Mitchell + Matt = fun times.

• Ever have cream puffs? Yes and I l.o.v.e. them...especially with chocolate!

• Last time you cried? I think the last time i cried was the other night when we watched Marley and Me.

• Favorite time of the year? End of spring/beginning of summer and end of summer/beginning of fall

• Do you have any tattoos? Nope...but I've had a henna tattoo. Funny story behind that one.

• Have you ever walked into a wall? I don't know that I've walked into a wall, but I've walked into glass sliding doors. Not fun!

• Is your hair curly? Yes...

• What was the last CD you bought? Not off iTunes: Coldplay, Viva la Vida

• Do you like your life right now? Life is good...I think I'm about 95% satisfied right now.

• Do you sleep with the TV on? I love falling asleep to it...I find that this happens quite often and I end up turning it off at about 2 in the morning.

• Do you have good vision? I do now...I used to wear glasses, switched to contacts, and now my eyes are perfect!

• What are you wearing? I'm ready for bed: Wicked shirt and black shorts...so comfy!

• What is your favorite animal? Dogs...and I kind of wish that I had one right now!

• Can you hula hoop? I haven't hula hooped in for.ev.er, but I think I can still do it. It's like riding a bike, right?

• What was the most recent thing you bought? A new flat iron, but I don't like it...I think I need to return it and try a different one!

2 comments:

Karen said...

that was a fun read. I love finding out interesting things about people!!

Megan said...

Hey! I like reading these random question/answer things from people... your last question - about the flat iron. I am in need of a new one too and my favorite hair lady told me pretty much you'll get what you pay for. If you buy a higher-end one, you'll have more luck. She listed off 2-3 brands too, but I don't remember them of the top of my head... one began with C and another began with T... :) If that helps!? Good luck!